Treating your baby with a loving and caring attitude is the most important goal in our infant rooms. Your baby is special to us.
Children are also constantly learning, right from birth, and our infant teachers keep this in the front of their minds at all times. Their early years are the foundation for growth and development, and what they learn during those years depends on the experiences they have each and every day. In our infant care rooms your child will experience an opportunity for learning all day long.
Personalized Child Care for Babies
- Personal Cribs and mattresses, never shared
- Laundry completed daily for all linen and sheets
- Personal cabinet for diapers, wipes, and food.
- Center-provided formula. (see Director for brand and make provided)
- Refrigerator provided for pre-made, labeled bottles.
- Customized feeding and nap plans provided by parents and followed by teachers.
- Diaper changes every two hours.
- Daily Sheets to update the parents on all learning activities, memorable moments, along with documented meal information and diapering information.
- Two daily outside times, weather permitting
- Daily Physical Fitness activities
- Front Line Program: all contact surfaces and toys are sanitized three times per day.
- Electronic Daily sheets, with instant feedback and pictures sent to parents throughout from the teacher’s tablet, straight to the parent’s inbox.